Thursday, February 11, 2016

Blake Griffin Trade?

   With the trade deadline coming near us, and the Los Angeles Clippers growing distant with Blake Griffin, will they look to trade him? Blake Griffin has always had a small problem with controlling his anger, but this time, he took it outside of the court. At a team dinner last week, Blake Griffin reportedly punched and equipment manager in the face, and once the manager started scurrying, Griffin chased him and punched him again. The Clippers just recently suspended him for four games, ans there are rumors out there that they are looking to trade for him. Some of these rumors include going to the Denver Nuggets, in exchange for Kenneth Faried and some other role players. One of the other possibilities I saw, was him getting traded to the Milwaukee Bucks for Michael Carter-Williams and Greg Monroe. I don't know how realistic these trade rumors are, but all I know is whatever team gets him is getting a new star player.

No comments:

Post a Comment