Thursday, February 4, 2016

Slam Dunk Contest Overview

    This year's dunk contest participants have officially been released as of yesterday. The people participating this year are, last year's champion, Zach  LaVine, Andre Drummond, Will Barton, and Aaron Gordon. Zach LaVine is probably the favorite again this year due to the fact that he easily won the contest last year and did some extremely difficult dunks with such ease. One person I'm sure will do great, is Andre Drummond. He is a 6'11 center and I'm not sure if he can jump very high, so it'll be interesting to see what he can pull off. Will Barton is a 6'5 shooting guard for the Denver Nuggets, who has burst out of nowhere and been a giant help for them. I don't know a lot about him but I have seen him a little bit and he looks like a pretty good athlete who could pull off something special. Lastly, Aaron Gordon of the Orlando Magic. For being 6'9, he can jump out of the gym. He is one of the most athletic players in the league and could pull off the upset. I think that Zach LaVine will win it again, however Aaron Gordon and Will Barton could be a good battle for second place.

No comments:

Post a Comment