Thursday, February 18, 2016
Trade Deadline Rumors
The trade deadline in the NBA ends in approximately six minutes and there are still some trade rumors going around. One rumor I heard about, but I don't know how legitimate it is, is that the Cleveland Cavaliers have reportedly offered Kevin Love and Timofey Mozgov to the Sacramento kings in exchange for All-Star center, DeMarcus Cousins. This would be an enormous step forward for the Cavs, as they would have all the pieces to contend with any team in the league. I would personally like to see this happen, although it likely won't because then two of my three favorite players in the league would be on the same team. One trade that just happened a few minutes ago, and probably the biggest trade so far, is the Phoenix Suns trading Markieff Morris to the Washington Wizards for DeJuan Blair, Kris Humphries, and a projected first round pick this year. The last trade rumor that I heard that might happen, is the Minnesota Timberwolves are reportedly in negotiations with the Milwaukee Bucks to try and trade Ricky Rubio for Michael Carter-Williams. So far, the trade deadline has been pretty boring so far, and it doesn't look like there will be any blockbuster trades this season. The only reason that I say it is boring this year is because last year there was a record amount of trades and I got updates like every five minutes of someone being traded, but that didn't happen this year, so I'm a little disappointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment